- 6:00 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday each month
- Train Depot Conference Room
20 East Main Street South
Hampton, GA 30228
- Chairman - Mark Whitley
- Co-Chair - Greg Nobles
- Treasurer - Kim Potts
- Secretary - Tiffany Wilson
- Monica Davis
- Ed Hendry
- Council Representative
Contact the Downtown Development Authority by email.
Hampton Downtown Development Authority Facade Grant Program
The Hampton Downtown Development Authority (HDDA) Façade Grant Program is administered by the HDDA and the Main Street Hampton Program. Typically commercial tenants or commercial property owners may receive reimbursements of 50% (not to exceed $1000) for the cost of the following:
- Fresh Facades - Paint & Awnings
- Historic Storefront Restoration
- Historic Masonry Stabilization
- Non-historic Storefronts Renovation
- Non-conforming Feature Removal
You can download the application here.