The City of Hampton contracts their garbage services through Waste Pro. All garbage pickup, regular household garbage and bulk items, will be done on a scheduled basis. Trash pickup will start as early as 6 a.m., it is recommended that you have your trash containers placed by the curb on the evening before your scheduled pickup day. You will see a charge of $14.00 on your Utility Bill for Garbage Services. There will be an $8.00 charge for any additional container requested.
Citizens are asked to call Customer Service, if they have bulk items to be picked up. A fee of $50.00 will be charged for bulk items, which will be added to your utility bill the following month. Bulk items are described as large items which cannot be reasonably placed inside a 95-gallon container. Examples of bulk items include, but are not limited to, furniture, appliances etc. (Appliances should be empty of all foods, liquids and Freon, with doors removed). If the bulk is more than 3 cubic yards, there will be an additional fee. Bulk items DO NOT include any remodel/construction debris, tires, hazardous material, mattresses, box springs, glass items, large pianos, basketball goals/posts, and other misc. items. Please call City Hall if there are any questions regarding the items you have . The call for bulk pick up must be made to Customer Service at 770-946-4306, no later than Friday at 11:00 a.m. and placed at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on Mondays.
Leaf and limb yard debris pick-up guidelines
- Thursday Pickup, November 24th will be delayed 1 day to Friday November 25th
- Friday Pickup, November 25th will be delayed 1 day to Saturday November 26th
- Thursday Pickup, November 23rd will be delayed 1 day to Friday November 24th
- Friday Pickup, November 26th will be delayed 1 day to Saturday November 27th
- Week of Christmas (2023) all track pick up will be delayed by 1 day